BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza
It’s hard to believe you can fit this much flavor onto a pita.
BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Serves: 1
Whether its dinner for one after a long day or a fun lunch break for you and the kids, the BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza is the perfect choice. It’s quick, easy and loaded with flavor.
1 Grilled Chicken Strips
2-4 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce
1 Tablespoon Red Onion
1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Slice red onion.
- Spoon BBQ sauce onto pita and spread evenly.
- Chop grilled chicken and add to pita.
- Add sliced onion to pita.
- Grate mozzarella over pizza.
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°.
- Top with extra mozzarella, barbecue and parsley.
To make this even more yummoh, use Head Country brand BBQ sauce.