Honey Lime Shrimp
Put the lime on the shrimp and eat ’em all up.
Honey Lime Shrimp Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes | Serves: 4
Sweet meets sour in a new and unexpected way in this savory dish. The honey lime shrimp recipe combines honey, lime, garlic and red pepper into a taste bud blitz that you and everyone at the table are sure to devour.
2 12 oz bags medium pre-cooked shrimp
1/2 cup olive oil
4 tablespoons honey
Juice of 2 small limes
4 cloves minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 cup soy sauce
- Thaw and peel shrimp tails.
- Place shrimp in large mixing bowl. Add all ingredients. Mix well.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes in fridge.
- Cook in large skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Drain off any excess marinade.
To make this even more yummoh, pair with sweet potatoes and grilled asparagus.